Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Special Headband for My Daughter

Happy Valentine's Day! And say hello to my first post in 2018!
I made a special headband for my daughter for photoshoot with her soon-to-be-four-months old brother, and apparently many people love this headband!


I'm proud to say there is no ready-to-use flower in the headband, every piece of flower is handmade with love, care, time, and attention. But, I can hardly find a matching dress for that (LOL!) It's ridiculous that I made a headband before buying a dress. So, I made another one (or two).
These are special design for my daughter and customers.


Btw, I have rough time recently. I really detest this kind of customer: they need 3 days to place an order, another 3 days to make payment, then expect me to ship their PRE-ORDER headband in less than a day!
Deep inhale and exhale... Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment