Saturday, September 5, 2026

The Little Line That Started It All

Okay, let’s talk about Coline Tote. πŸ˜„



It looks like a pretty detailed bag, right? But here’s the funny part: it’s actually very simple to sew.


The whole idea started with one little detail, the contrast line between the SIDE PANEL and MAIN PANEL. I wanted that little line to make the tote more interesting without making the sewing more complicated.


And yes, that little line is actually how I came up with the name:

Contrast Line → Co Line → Coline

I mean… it made sense in my head. πŸ˜‚


I also love that the panels give you a perfect excuse to raid your fabric stash. Print + solid? Two colors? Three colors? Go for it. You can make it match, make it colorful, or use up those fabrics that have been sitting in your stash forever. There are no fabric police here!


And the sewing itself stays nice and simple. Straight stitches only! No fancy techniques that make you stare at the instructions thinking, “Wait… what am I supposed to do here?”


Also, if you’re not a fan of printing pattern pieces, I’ve got you. Cut measurements are included too, so you can simply measure, mark, and cut directly from your fabric.


And of course, Coline isn’t just pretty to look at. You get three sizes, a front zipper pocketback pocket, and top zipper closure, so there’s actually plenty of room to put all your stuff.


Because a cute bag that can’t hold anything? We don’t need that kind of drama. πŸ˜†


Basically, Coline is that friend who looks fancy but is surprisingly low-maintenance.


Easy to sew. Fun to customize. Definitely not boring. πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment